- Who do we contact if we have a question or a problem? All inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When are papayas shipped from Hawaii? Papayas are shipped once per week to assure fresh arrivals in the US Mainland, either Monday or Tuesday of each week.
- What is the cut-off time for orders for next week delivery? Saturday night is the cut-off deadline for orders to be processed for delivery for the following week.
How are they shipped?
The papayas are shipped via FedEx 2 day. Due to Covid, FedEx cannot promise exact delivery days. However, in our experience, FedEx has been 99% effective.
- Can I apply more than one discount code? No, only one discount code may be used per order. Discount codes are entered at checkout.
- Where can orders be shipped? Unfortunately, at this time, we can only ship to any street address in the USA. We cannot ship internationally or to PO Boxes.
- Will all our papaya arrive ready to eat? Not necessarily. We pick the ripest fruit we can, but it takes several days before it may be ready to eat. Not all fruit matures at the same rate and seasonality does affect the rate of ripening. Please click our tab labeled "About Hawaii Papaya" to know when to eat, when to refrigerate and how to handle papaya.
- How can I cancel a subscription? You can cancel a subscription any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by going to the link to your subscription provided in the original subscription confirmation email. Cancellation must be made prior to your card being charged for the next shipment.
- When is my credit card charged for a subscription? Your credit card is only charged for one shipment at a time and includes the 10% savings on each shipment. The card is charged at the time of your original subscription and then charged again automatically either 7 days, 14 days or 30 days after your original order date depending on the frequency of your subscription selected.